Re: [SLUG] Dunedin Social Meeting

From: Matt Moen (mattlists@younicks.org)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 16:07:05 EST

Just to clarify here, "Tomorrow" on the 9th is today, the 10th. Steve
must be working too much. :-)

Is there anyone else out there besides me that's interested in swinging
by at 6:30 instead?

> On Tuesday 09 March 2004 06:01 pm, Jonathan Freiermuth wrote:
> > Just a reminder.
>
> Wait a minute! We agreed last week to do it tonight did we not?
>
> > So far we have four aye's for the Dunedin Social Meeting tomorrow night
> > at the Dunedin brewery (http://www.dunedinbrewery.com) at 7:30pm.
> >
> > I look forward to meeting everyone and anyone who can make it. I'll buy
> > the first round, so maybe that will get a few more to show up !
> >
> > I'll be the guy with the penguin on his head.....just kidding. Whoever
> > gets there first please let the host/hostess or bartender or whomever to
> > direct the Penguinistas to the same table.
> >
> > Huzzah !
>
> --
> Steve
>
> "They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve
> neither liberty nor safety."
> Benjamin Franklin

Matthew Moen

Microsoft Exchange: Incontrovertible proof that sometimes you /should/ shoot the messenger.

The following disclaimer is provided courtesy of, and willy-nilly by, NKS: ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.