Re: [SLUG] Dunedin Social Meeting

From: Matt Miller (matt@sandmcomputers.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 17:46:10 EST

Matt Moen said:
> Just to clarify here, "Tomorrow" on the 9th is today, the 10th. Steve
> must be working too much. :-)
>
> Is there anyone else out there besides me that's interested in swinging
> by at 6:30 instead?

I am strongly thinking about going, but since I am coming from Tampa I
will probably not get there until around 7:00.

I've never gone to a traditional SLUG meeting, but add good brew and I am
there... I have been ever envious of the Sarasota Social group.

Gotta get approval first (sound of whip in background)

Matt