{SPAM?} Re: {SPAM?} Re: [SLUG] Dunedin Social Meeting

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 18:33:49 EST

Paul M Foster wrote:

>>I don't have anything scheduled, but doing *real reporting* about SCO
>
> Any chance of a heads up when you guys get this finished?

Two pieces are already up (Mon and Tue) and another one's being written
right now. I can't do Dunedin Social - Baystar just called our guy back,
need to see what they say. (Baystar is the VC firm that's funneled many
millions to SCO.)

Ongoing series, tips are coming in... can't say where the trail will
lead yet. That's the fun of investigative reporting. :)

- Robin