Re: [SLUG] Unreal Tournament 2004

From: mrpeaceful@cfl.rr.com
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 00:37:36 EST

Hey,

I'm on the road this weekend, but I've been playing the demo since Atari gave it to the linux gaming community just before v-day. When I get back into town I'll be sure to pick it up, I've been waiting to give my compile of the gentoo gaming sources a try and UT2004 should give them a fairly good test I think. Debugging should always be this fun!

Voice Over IP sounds great (literally and figuratively I suppose) and I'll certainly be looking forward to trying that feature out. If there are any "coffee break opportunities" that you come across that may be avoidable, be sure to share.

Look forward to some digital slaughter.

Tyler

PS: Crazy idea, but how out there would it be to throw the demo on a Gentoo Games-style LiveCD?
I'll throw the demo over to my LiveCD building partition if anyone cares to work on it.