[SLUG] {SPAM?} (FWD) Speaker request

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 13:46:26 EST

I think I must be having a senior moment, and I'm not even a senior yet.
;-}

I received this email a while back, and I can't remember if I put this
out to the list. Frankly, I wasn't sure what to do with it. These people
need a Linux speaker next week, if they haven't already skipped the
whole thing already. If you're capable of giving them a decent talk,
please contact this fellow. If they've already blown it off due to the
late notice, accept my apologies. As I said, I wasn't sure what to do
with this, and then forgot about it.

Paul

----- Forwarded message from Adolph & Sharon Weidanz <timeto.paws@verizon.net> -----