Re: [SLUG] {SPAM?} (FWD) Speaker request

From: Derek Glidden (dglidden@illusionary.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 11:19:55 EST

On Mar 21, 2004, at 1:46 PM, Paul M Foster wrote:

> I think I must be having a senior moment, and I'm not even a senior
> yet.
> ;-}
>
> I received this email a while back, and I can't remember if I put this
> out to the list. Frankly, I wasn't sure what to do with it. These
> people
> need a Linux speaker next week, if they haven't already skipped the
> whole thing already. If you're capable of giving them a decent talk,
> please contact this fellow. If they've already blown it off due to the
> late notice, accept my apologies. As I said, I wasn't sure what to do
> with this, and then forgot about it.

Dang. Like Bill said, I wouldn't mind doing this so it's not a
now-show, but that's just not enough lead time. I wonder if they'll
accept next month?

"We all enter this world in the | Support Electronic Freedom
same way: naked; screaming; soaked | http://www.eff.org/
in blood. But if you live your | http://www.anti-dmca.org/
life right, that kind of thing |---------------------------
doesn't have to stop there." -- Dana Gould