[SLUG] wireless router

From: mrock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 08:45:26 EDT

Does anyone have the Linksys wireless-G broadband router with speed
booster working in their Linux network? I have RH 8.0 and some other
box that I need to connect through the same internet connection and
Earthlink's home network uses this unit plus their software.

I presently use a Linksys router with my RH box and cannot make the W2K
box connect. Probably due to ignorance which seems to be rampant in my
life right now. I think there is an issue with Earthlink on this issue.
If you have had any experience with this I would appreciate some
assistance.

I don't want to get into the same situation with the wireless router(
only in reverse with my linux box not being connected to the net.)

Michael C Rock