[SLUG] fstab

From: Maurice Wilson (maury0324@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 08:07:07 EDT

I need to add the following drive in my fstab in Fedora.
Hardware reports drive as (device: hdc1) (start: 1 ) (end: 667 ) (size
mb : 4924) (type: fat32)
Drive/dev/hdc (Geom:667/240/63) (Model: WDC A C35100L)
I ran id in term and it reported id=500

I use it as a backup drive , thanks for any help

existing fstab below

LABEL=/ / ext3 defaults 1 1
LABEL=/boot /boot ext3 defaults 1 2
none /dev/pts devpts gid=5,mode=620 0 0