Re: [SLUG] fstab

From: Maurice Wilson (maury0324@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 12:56:50 EDT

Logan Tygart wrote:

>On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 11:16, Maurice Wilson wrote:
>

>>Logan Tygart wrote:

>Try this command, as root:
>
>mount /backup
>
>The Logan

Thanks for the help Logan. I still havent figured it out but I have more
to chew on now.
This is a new box I'm setting up an Asus K8V mb/ amd-64 + cpu and 1gig ram.
It is running very good but I am using Fedora 64 bit beta (yarrow) and
so far it works good.
I am just having this problem setting up the backup drive and also sound.
In both cases the hardware is detected by the system hardware Browser (
fedora's tool)
but no joy so far. I'm going to take a break.. Thanks again. .. Maurice