[SLUG] {SPAM?} Linspire aka Lindows now trying to make Apple Mad?

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 19:17:57 EDT

This guy Michael Robertson, he complains about Microsoft coming after
him, but what do you except when you have a product that is only one
letter off from MS, flagship product.... And while I am not the
biggest fan of Microsoft, I see there point I was talking to someone (
complete idiot computer-wise) He was going on how he hated Windows and
I suggest Lindows and he said no I dont want to try any more Microsoft
products. Microsoft is not worried about computer people but the 85 %
of the rest of the people on the net that have a hard time telling you
what version of windows they are running.

So now i get Michaels Minute Linspires almost weekly spam email, and
they are talking about Lphoto.... enough said. Also i seen in a
previous Micheals minutes about have other L tools ones for movies and
music and calendar functions.

Hmm I wonder where this sounds familiar....

I bet I can already name them,

L-Movie
L-Tunes
L-Cal

I seen apple sue companies over less.

But the worst part is the second that apple decides to sue Michael
Robertson will be spiting out Michael Minutes faster than I can read
them how Apple is just as evil as Microsoft...... and they will be
rehashes from his MS complaints except you replace the word Microsoft
with apple.

Some one needs to stop this man.... All he can seem to do is cause more
trouble. Just like he did with MP3.com and the RIAA