Re: [SLUG] {SPAM?} OT - Spilled Coffee on Laptop, help

From: Rick Spence (rjspence@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 14:54:25 EDT

Hello,

Make sure it's unplugged, open the monitor lid, turn it on it's side. and take
a blow dryer at approx 1 ft out and blow warm air towards the keyboard. Do
not get the blow dryer to close. Just keep steady hot air passing directly
towards the keyboard.

Been there done that. Great there was no sugar in the coffee or you would
have other issues to contend with.

Rick Spence