Re: [SLUG] Sarasota Meeting Canceled

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 23:29:40 EDT

mark@bish.net wrote:

>I'll make it up next month and buy everyone pizza and soda. :)
>
>I'm ready for a USSLUG meeting. Still on for Tuesday?

I'm good for next Tuesday... couldn't make it this week anyway; I'm in
Orlando at GigaWorld until Thursday, listening as analysts tell CIOs
what the future holds.

Too bad I'm out of town; could have used the Sarasota Sailing Squadron
as an alternate meeting site. Not so much equipment handy, but cool
scenery and cheap draft beer *right there* makes up for a lot...

- Robin