Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings

From: Chad Perrin (perrin@apotheon.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 23:44:56 EDT

Paul M Foster wrote:

>>Is it my imagination, or is the slug-announce list wholly redundant for
>>people that are on this list?
>>

>Well, yes. Announcements are posted on both lists because some people
>aren't on the announce list. It's possible I could announce something on
>the announce list and not echo it to the main list. But normally not.

Considering the amount of email I already get, I don't think redundant
mailings are something I'm going to be able to deal with. I'll just
catch 'em here and hope I don't miss anything, I suppose.

Should I take the lack of enthusiastic responses to the other part of my
email about meetings to mean that there isn't much attendance to the NPR
meetings?

--
Chad Perrin
@political [apotheon.com] for the lazy middle-class intellectual