[SLUG] old power macs with mklinux, and more...

From: Michael Ritenour (miklr@prodigy.net)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 20:02:26 EDT

I've listed this on ebay, but can avoid shipping if
anyone interested here localy.

here is a link and description.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4132448282

CLASSIC-Apple Power Macintosh 7200/75, based on the
Catalyst architecture, features a 75 MHz PowerPC 601
processor, 64MB of RAM, and a 1 GIGBYTE hard 2 extra
cpu boxes for parts (working) 1 monitor 2 APS 2 GB
External SCSI Hard drive 2 US ROBOTICS 56K EXTERNAL
MODEM FOR MACINTOSH 1 8ball track, four button mouse 2
regular one button mouse 10 MB VRAM DIMM also throwing
in a MkLinux (Linux for Power Macintosh) set of cd's
and book

2 additional mac 7200, (working)and ext.drives, modems

I hope I haven't broken any cardinal rules of the
news-group, I just thought, someone might be
interested in one of these classic dinosaurs, they run
well and I would love to keep them, but I'm an
apartment dweller.

michael r.