[SLUG] Just joined the list....

From: Steve Ames (sames@managedwebservices.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 23:17:48 EDT

I just joined the list today and I am really confused. What are you talking about? I don't get the stuff about twinkie cannons, how to laugh in text, C&B, and nutters? Nobody made any mention of this stuff at the meetings I went to.

Are these new projects on Source Forge that I have not been keeping up with? ;)

Thanks,

Steve