[SLUG] copy and paste

From: mrock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 11:02:59 EDT

Unfortunately, I cannot test here at work. I will try tonight using
mozilla instead of Ximian. I suppose that might work better.

I tried everything, mouse clicks, menu bar and ctrl sequences. Nothing.

Michael C Rock

Frank wrote:

Depends

If you have a 2.4.x kernel it may work and then it may not work. If you
open any program before you open Open Office there is a higher
probability of it working than not but that does not it will always
work.

The underlying issue is supposed to be solved in the 2.6.x kernel but
personally I would not bet on a solution until the next update of Open
Office
arrives.

Frank