Re: [SLUG] {SPAM?} Binary News reader

From: Brice Burgess (bhb@iceburg.net)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 04:30:44 EDT

Robert,

  You're right. Pan has *more* power than newsbin. Look into creating
special scores for articles holding binaries / filter by "complete
binaries only" + sort by author, etc.

  As for your wine troubles... the TCP/IP overhead sounds like an
interesting problem. Have you ever considered Netraverse's Win4Lin? I'd
be interested to know if you experience instability when pushing the
TCP/IP stack.

Brice