[SLUG] Debian help

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 00:25:25 EDT

ok so i download the net install cd install everything but office apps
as i dont use my pc for office stuff unless it is M$ office. Any way
first i had to fight with X.... now I am albe to use X but when i try
loging in as a regular user ( non root) all i get is a 100x100 pixel
shell prompt. no matter what wm i pick .... But login in under root
all the wms work jsut find any ideas what could be going on. tried
creating a new account same thing happend.

Using Deb-Sarge