Re: [SLUG] Actual Tech Post - My new server

From: Max F Lang (mflang@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 18:12:47 EDT

On Tuesday 15 June 2004 00:52, Steve wrote:
> On Monday 14 June 2004 09:06 pm, Ken Elliott wrote:
> > running Pick, now.
> Pick O/S?! I've not worked on it since, -81. Nice!

Pick lives on, though it seems with a different name:
<http://www.picksys.com>. I haven't dealt with a Pick system in over
ten years. It had a baroque structure, a brain-dead Basic, but was
actually very usable, despite.
Go to <http://www.jes.com/cdp/cdp_faqx.html> and take the Pick quiz
at the end! Wow, what fun...