RE: [SLUG] Road Runner Garbage

From: Robert Jones (rkones1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 22:44:06 EDT

I've been using RR where I can and Astraweb for missing posts. They are
pretty reasonable, pay by the gigabyte, not per month. 65 gigs is $25.00.
They have about a two week latency on binaries and longer on text posts. No
limit to number of connections. They run slower than RR however.
http://news.astraweb.com/ is there news group home page.

Xnews works under wine, I use it in windows, still my favorite reader and
Pan under Linux.

Bob