Re: [SLUG] Tonight's Meeting

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 21:17:11 EDT

> > all, a great time, a good experience, I'll try to be at the next
Tampa
> > meeting, and I'll attend the next St. Pete one for sure(barring
> > unforeseen events beyond my control, etc.).
>
> I wouldn't expect too much from the Tampa meeting, if I were you.
That's
> the only night most of us have to get sleep, so mostly we snore a lot.
> ;-}
>
> Paul

I just had read this about the Tampa meeting and thought, Wow, Paul
won't be happy about that. Then on further inspection I see that
Paul actually WROTE it. Ha.

I heard it said that the snoring is only during the part when the
raffle is not being run.

Perhaps there will be some Twinkie Cannons ready to go into action.