[SLUG] strange MPlayer GUI

From: Mike Branda (mike@wackyworld.tv)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 21:48:31 EDT

I posted this in reply to the first MPlayer thread but figured it should
be a different one seeing as I got no reply from it being lost in the
original topic.

Since we've come into MPlayer, any idea why when I click to open a file
with the MPlayer GUI, it brings up the browse window and you can select
folders all day but when you want to click the address line to just type
the path......the visual goes haywire and blacks out the address bar??
Also in the configuration tabs it basically does the same thing ie
blacking parts out and doubling text next to itself. If I minimize and
maximize the window it goes away till I click again or try to type.
this happens on 3 different computers with three different hardware
setups and versions of SuSE. MPlayer GUI only. all other OS & program
GUI functions are fine.

Thanks!!

Mike Branda