Re: [SLUG] TCWO

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 08:42:51 EDT

> > For myself I picked up a medium size [not the small size or the large
> > size] for the roaring price of $21.34 with tax.
> >
> > Frank
>
> Just going over this I realize I've no idea of what you picked up for
> $21.34. It sound like you were getting a DVD player but I can't think with
> size. If it was indeed a DVD player can you share the name and model?
>
> - --
> Steve
Sorry for the incomplete sentence.

Apparently the word Microwave got dropped in my editing.

the sentence should read

For myself I picked up a medium size Microwave oven [not the small size or the
large size] for the roaring price of $21.34 with tax.

Which is why I made the post.

Last time I looked the store price for this was over $100.00