[SLUG] give away

From: A2L1 (ulmerton@tampadsl.net)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 02:56:03 EDT

OK
two different things
first I have 2 ea docking stations for Gateway 2000-2100s
2 ea docking stations for Toshiba Tecra(dont know specific
models)
and 3-4 docking stations for IBM have 2 full for either 600 or
770 and one for the 300 series and I believe one for the 755
etc.
Anyway these are all FREE to anyone who can use one-or all
offering to SLUG before I put them on ebay. I can bring them
to the next Dunedin meeting or if you are near New Port
Richey you can just stop by.

Now second - Somewhere, actually I believe it was on this
list, I got an inkling about mac OS X and Linux running at
the same time without reboot?
I dont know if this is right or not but I just bought a G3-300
B&W on ebay and want to try it just for giggles. Can anyone
offer any info?
Thanks.
Oh yeh about the docking stations they were all "fixed" and
have all their shots and really are free to a good home,
rescue them from the pound.

--
Feel safe and confident,there were no M$ products used in the