Re: [SLUG] Big screen laptop?

From: Felix Boecker (3.14159265359@mad.scientist.com)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 10:49:40 EDT

first off, you don't have to be stuck with a one-button mouse on Macs
... you can always attach a full-featured USB mouse :)

now, it has come to my attention that some software exists to have Linux
and Windows run simultaneously, similarly to the mac and linux described
earlier, just on the PC platform. Does anyone know what this software
might be? Apparently it starts with a 'T' :D

Thanks!