RE: [SLUG] [Fwd: Novell/SuSE/Ximian Technical Resource Kit]

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott4@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 22:03:03 EDT

>>Part of what makes bottom-posting work better for me is the simple fact
that when doing the snip-answer-snip-answer thing, replying point by point,
bottom-posting is the way each section is treated, and there's really no
top-posting way to handle that.

I believe it's called "inline posting". And I like it the best, as it
groups answers and questions (or is it questions and answers ;). I'll agree
bottom posting is better if you have not been following along (ie
interrupted reading), but I'd make the case that top posting is easier and
faster when you are reading a group of threaded messages, like this list.

I guess we could try side posting...

Ken Elliott