Re: [SLUG] Request: MythTV Setup help

From: thor_consulting@yahoo.com
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 22:21:08 EDT

this has been on my to-do list for a while now...

how soon are you planning on getting started?

i can probably devote more time to the project in a month or so.

i'm not sure what price range you are thinking but i have priced out a
decent (think Tivo) MythTV configuration at around $1K.

i just discovered KnoppMyth tonight so i plan on giving it a try this
weekend

thor

thor_consulting@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/thor_consulting/