RE: [SLUG] Sendmail SNAFU / Postfix fixed

From: Stephen Ames (sames@managedwebservices.com)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 19:27:04 EDT

I can accept that explanation for the log entries. That would mean that
postfix (and postfix directives) are calling the shots on mail acceptance
and delivery. The next question becomes, who (or what) is calling the
"sendmail" MTA and asking it to forward mail? Is there a way I can find out
what process wrote those entries to the log?

Thanks,

Steve