[SLUG] traffic monitoring question

From: Michael Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 10:33:16 EDT

I'm looking for software that will monitor all the
traffic on my network and create a nice viewable graph
which I can view from anywhere with a web browser.
I've installed antg from freshmeat. But it only
monitors traffic passing throuh the linux machine that
it's installed on. Since I have a wireless router the
machine(s) connected wirelessly do not show up in the
traffic count. Also I have one machine connected to
the router and not through the linux box, which I'm
sure are not showing up in the traffic count.

Can someone give me some ideas on software that will
do this for me? antg does just what I want but not for
the whole network.

Thanks
Mike M

=====