[SLUG] TeX

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylanwh@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 2004 - 21:56:23 EDT

Say, has anyone here ever heard of someone writing
an interactive fiction in TeX? It's a turing-complete language,
and has terminal input/output functions...

As an avid/rabid LaTeX user, I was just thinking
"Hmm, how I can pervert this from its original purpose?" <g>

--
 Now, depression's not a million laughs But suicide's too dangerous.
 Don't go leppin' out of buildings In the middle of the night.