RE: [SLUG] OT: 2-30Mb fiber from Verizon

From: Richard Sanchez (rsancz@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 18:34:59 EDT

All,
  Verizon is rolling out Fiber to the Premise in 9 states including
Florida. The Tampa area includes quite a few central offices. The
installation will have capability of 4 telephone lines, Ethernet and a
video feed. Verizon is planning some kind of video offering in 2005.
Unfortunately, it won't be available in my area!