Re: [SLUG] Need advice on laptop

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 10:48:01 EDT

I just picked up to great deals off ebay and love them.

Dell Latitude 366mhz PII ($100 dollars Buy It Now )
Gateway Solo 500mhz PIII ($160 dollars buy it now)

Both with Harddrives ( which seems to be rare on ebay auctions)
and complete setups. (battery AC adpater)

My trick is also to stay up late and hit the late night auctions.Hit
those 2 and 3 am acutions if i really want it.