Re: [SLUG] 2.6.n kernel questions

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 19:24:51 EDT

   Slackware DOES have a packaged 2.6.7 kernel that is for: "those wishing
to try the new kernel" but no indication of where the development of "the
different way of making a kernel" has gotten thus far. (stability or
completeness wise)

   I shall take this sage advise to heart, it is the Slackware way.
   (the stable way or no way) Thanks.

   Ron

--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% LINUX, since July, 1997   SENT Time and Date are UTC