Re: [SLUG] another reason for linux - part two

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylanwh@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 13:00:42 EDT

Spake Steve Szmidt on Saturday, August 14, 2004 at 02:20PM -0400:
> How many here ONLY use or rely on Linux?
>
> I.e. you can have it but only use it strictly for amusement, and would be none
> the worse if it disappeared.

I haven't needed windows for... I dunno. Three years?
Maybe four. I feel handicapped when I was use windows;
no middle click paste, no select copy, the terminal emulator
on 'doze is horrible...

The only times I use Windows is if a) I need to test some perl
program on it (as I like to write cross platform), or b) I want to play
some game, usually something like Age of Empires II, or c) when someone
is paying me to fix their machine.

If Windows would disappear, I'd be dancing in the streets, actually.

--
Bad men live that they may eat and drink, whereas good men eat and drink
that they may live.