Re: [SLUG] Sarasota Meeting

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 20:41:55 EDT

I would like to mention that I can do a small lecture on powerpc
emulation and macintosh emulation on x86 platform.

Thing I can cover....

Basilisk II 68k macintosh emulation
SheepShaver PowerPC macintosh Emulation (OS 7.5.5 - 9.0) Classic Mac OS
PearPC PowerPC emulation enviroment ( PPC Linux and OSX , but no
classic support).

while i cant make it to this meeting i should be able to make the next one