Re: [SLUG] Installing Verizon DSL on Linux

From: Felix Boecker (3.14159265359@mad.scientist.com)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 13:13:34 EDT

my guess is that you can tell them you'd prefer to set everything up
yourself (that's what I did with Road Runner at least) ... that way you
wouldn't necessarily run into installation problems in terms of "well,
you really need Windoze for us to work" ... if you do run into problems
setting it up, you probably won't be able to rely on them anyways. but
that's what this mailing list is there for :)