RE: [SLUG] TCWO - OT

From: Wade S Grant (sqdnguns@sqdnguns.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 20:57:40 EDT

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 10:04, Meyer, David R wrote:
> I know they were robbed blind (according to a posting on their website)
> a couple of weeks ago, and they were not doing business until the mess
> could be figured out. According to their website, they had a majority
> of their inventory stolen.

According to Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department, an alarm was
answered on August 15th, a deputy responded and cleared the alarm, no
sign of criminal mischief. The Sheriff's Department has no report of
criminal activity at TCWO, period.

I know a Bradenton Police Officer that looked into this matter with the
Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department yesterday.

Best Regards,

Wade S Grant