[SLUG] X server for Winblows

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 22:06:18 EDT

I am still stuck in windows alot of the time do to some applications
that I have to run just no if ands or buts about it. So i am looking
for Xserver for windows so i can do xfowarding on my suse server box i
just setup. since vnc does not seems to work.

But would prefer a windows xserver if possible