[SLUG] St. Pete meeing..

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 16:41:00 EDT

I have 4 gmail accounts that I will give away at the meeting.

I will talk shortly about Slackware 10 ( with my usual problems I have
with everything), which I just recently switch to ( which was due to my
usual problems I have with everything).

Unless of course someone has something they would like to talk about.
Instead of hearing of my feable attempts to get basics computing need
accomplished.