Re: [SLUG] Java Plug-in

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 19:19:14 EDT

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 18:16:04 -0400, Joe Brandt <vzd1s11k@verizon.net> wrote:

> my hurricane loops are FASTER than the same stuff
> > on the same machine under
>
> What site do you get your loops from?

NHC at the following address.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/satellite.shtml
I am using the GOES Storm Floater 1 it gives you a image ever .5 hour
If you move down page a bit you can pull off of the ATLANTIC Views
GOES East, it updates very hour, look at the eye and how it tracks
west right on top of 20N for the first 8 frames and then starts moving
NW If you go back to Floater 1 you will see the last 6 hours worth of
frames, interesting thing is that earlier today they were calling for it
to stay a course of 275' now it must be heading 285' or more.

--
Chuck Hast
To paraphrase my flight instructor;