Re: [SLUG] Re: Print from Simply Mepis

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 00:26:49 EDT

Eric Jahn wrote:
> On Thursday 02 September 2004 04:06 am, Pete Theisen wrote:<snip>
>
> Pete, please post your /etc/fstab file for us to look at. BTW, if you
> distract Warren, he'll never get time to improve Mepis, because I think he's
> the only developer.

Hi Eric!

Don't worry about Warren, he just ignores me. But he invited me to stay
in touch - go figure . . .

/dev/hda2 / ext2 defaults,noatime 1 1
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
none /proc/bus/usb usbfs devmode=0666 0 0
none /dev/pts devpts mode=0622 0 0
none /sys sysfs noauto 0 0
/dev/hda6 /home ext2 defaults,noatime 1 2
# Dynamic entries
/dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1 ntfs noauto,users,exec,ro,umask=0222 0 0
/dev/hda5 swap swap sw,pri=1 0 0
/dev/hda7 /mnt/hda7 ext3 noauto,users,exec 0 0
/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom udf,iso9660 noauto,users,dev,ro 0 0
/dev/floppy /mnt/floppy vfat,ext2,hfsplus noauto,users,dev 0 0

Regards,

Pete