Re: [SLUG] Brandon Meeting Canceled

From: savatage (savatage@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 13:18:30 EDT

I tried to get it to the list about 10:00am how ever there was some issues
with the mail server.
Also which I thank Joe at NKS for fixing the issue. Maybe we can have a
makeup meeting
shortly. Will look into that and see what we can do.

Next months meeting we can also do a Swapmeet. I have got some stuff I need
to get rid of
and it is just taking up space. It's the I am going to use it sometimes
however that does not seem
to happen items.

Thats about it for now.

Bill P.