[SLUG] Xchat for windows no longer free!!!

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 20:13:51 EDT

when i went to put xchat on my laptop today that Xchat was no longer
free for the windows builds. Personally I just hunted down a older
but still recent copy. But apprently it has become a hot topic in
xchat forums alot about Xchat possible breaking some of the many
licence agreements for pieces of code he uses in xchat. that have
under some 20 different licences You all will really have to go to the
xchat website to get a since of what going on. But just wonder what
your all feeling on something like xchat or any popular open source
program all of a sudden going to share ware.