Re: [SLUG] OT: M$ deals the final blow

From: Knowles Burrell (kburrell3@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 06:11:58 EDT

> how hard is it to set up a cron job to run emerge or apt-get? is this
> considered forcing?

I would consider it forcing, it isn't going to do it if I don't make
the cron job. My point on saying I have to force it was that its not
just going to do it by itself unless I do something to help it do it
by itself. When you install either of these distro's they don't
already have that crontab entry to do the update every night.