Re: [SLUG] lost permissions and ownership -- console.perms

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 08:57:31 EDT

Well, I logged completely out, but the new permissions didn't take effect.
Perhaps, there were still users logged in? I thought it was only
*privileged* users. Anyway, I had to install a new disk, so I had to power
it down. Upon boot-up, it came back with the newly adjusted permissions.
All is well.

/mario