Re: [SLUG] New Subscriber

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 15:14:26 EDT

Welcome! This is a good bunch from the Linux community. I'm glad you're
attending the face-to-face meetings. Not only do you get a lot of your
questions answered, but you also get to "powwow" with faces that would
otherwise be known as email addresses.

I don't know about the Brandon meetings since I've only attended Pinellas
County's and Tampa.

Tom E. Craddock: "Sorry if I got a bit long-winded, bad habit I know."

Don't apologize. I gather you haven't read any of BS's posts :-)
Verbose is OK.

/mario