Re: [SLUG] New Subscriber

From: Tom E. Craddock, Jr. (sigtom@sigtom.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 23:13:02 EDT

Hey

Yup Ill be there tomorrow night. Ill be bringing my laptop, need to get
a couple things ironed out and see if I can offer any help as well.
Thats not too fun to hear about no Net access, as thats one hell of a
resource to not be able to have access to esp for trying to figure stuff
out...then again, we are in a Book Store, could always just go pick on
up lol. Anyways, thanks for the welcome, look forward to meeting you
all as I learn more and more.

Tom E. Craddock, Jr.