Re: [SLUG] Re: Galeon, may I have a dog, please? -- Never liked GTK+ 2 Galeon (only GTK+ 1)

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 11:18:50 EDT

I didn't want to say anything about a month ago because I felt silly, but it
seemed that transition, as you say from GTK+ 1 to GTK+ 2, made it awful. I
noticed it had far more options before their move. I thought I was going
nuts.

Nevertheless, I continued using it; faithfully putting in bookmarks. I'm not
sure about migrating the bookmarks from Galeon to Opera or Firefox. If I was
coming straight from Mozilla, no problem.

/mario