[SLUG] Re: Discussion on the LIST

From: xcalibre (xcalibre@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 22:57:50 EST

Just a few things to all.
Sorry to say but if anyone is getting off topic that is why we have the
Politics list.
So any slander remarks from anyone that is where they belong.
Quickly I want to ad we have our own rules for the SLUG list that Paul
Foster post
many times to keep reminding everyone of the few Rules we do have for the
List.
Please follow them as they are here for a reason.

Also going way off the main topics with personal problems concerning
anything but
general topics in the main list that is within guidelines again take it to
the politics list.

Reguardless if the answers to problems are from Google or personal knowledge
also does not matter.
People ask we try to answer. We are a community and should act as such.

Again though stay on the right list with the right comments.
If you have a new topic or disscusion then please note it as such this makes
it easier to archive or filter.
If you have a personal problem then contact one of the SLUG Officers.
We are here for a reason as well.

Thanks

Bill P.