Re: [SLUG] the golden rule of discussion can go to hell Bryan J smith

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 04:29:10 EST

On Sunday 07 November 2004 09:15 am, Robert Snyder wrote:
<snip>
> Again this has nothing to do with Mr. Smith knowledge. Personally why
> he has been harassing me off the list. When I offered counter points
> to his instant decade old guideline ramblings toward me he got tired
> of me just not conceeding to his will which is what he wanted me to
> do. I was upfront and polite with him at first and he been snobish
> and rude with repsonses off the list. He also violated my signature
> if he had time to read it in my signature I prevent any private emails
> to be displayed in a public fashion which he has.

Sorry but I have no idea of what it is you are trying to say here. How does
one violate a signature?

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.